You can have brilliant ideas, but if you can't get them across, your ideas won't get you anywhere
In today's business world, the ability to communicate clearly has never been more important. So why is it that most people have never had any communications training?
At City Academy we believe that communication skills can be learnt by anyone. Whether you really struggle to get your point across or feel you could communicate so much better if you only knew how, our Communication Skills course will equip you with the confidence and skills to communicate with skill and personality.
And as our business trainers are all highly skilled and experienced artists and performers in their own right, they have a wealth of knowledge and skills that comes from communicating and performing in front of critics and audiences night after night.
Our public courses are limited to 8 people per class.
What We Cover
- Communications: the basics
- How to communicate effectively: techniques, tips and tricks
- What works where and for whom: how to communicate to different audiences
- Communicating without words: the power of body language and non-verbal communication
- It's all in the performance: prepare to perform to engage
- How to manage nerves, stage fright and how to feel good in front of a crowd... and to get them to feel good about you.
Our Training & Courses
- Expert one-to-one business coaching to suit your personal requirements
- We can come to your office or workplace or why not experience our courses at one of our well-known theatre venues
- In-house training at times to suit you and your business over one full day, a half-day or a series of 1.5 hour sessions
- Bespoke training programmes building on our public courses or tailored directly to your needs
- Speak naturally and easily with confidence and clarity
- Learn to improvise and think on your feet
- Learn non-verbal communication techniques and body language
- Learn to connect and build rapport with your audience
- Learn to listen, connect and build a conversation
- Work on a real communication issue important to you or use our real-life examples
- Communicate with confidence: any time, any place, any where
Why City Academy?
- Our trainers are seasoned actors and performers from stage and screen
- We have a highly-respected track record because of our skills in combining the power of performing arts with our knowledge of business and its needs.
- We have worked with all kinds of businesses and organisations from blue chip giants like British Airways and Sainsbury's to smaller organisations like the Jubilee Hall Trust.
Find Out More
For further information please contact:
City Academy Training & Development
T: 0207 042 8832