Tap into your inner artist with our Draw and Explore Workshop, and set aside the day-to-day in favour of pencils, charcoal and pastel. You will channel the creative in you and enjoy the buzz of making something from scratch, as you learn to express your unique way of seeing things on paper.
Through the very process of figuring out how to draw still-life objects and self-portraits, this immersive group experience provides your mind with the space to think differently and gain fresh perspectives that can be applied to business.
Under the guidance of an experienced coach, you will:
Whether you’re totally new to sketching or have some experience, this is a fun workshop where you can build confidence in your art skills and a body of work, while experimenting with the way you approach challenges.
- Experience the heightened awareness of zoning in
- Recharge, get messy and let go
- Learn to communicate with creativity and imagination
- Leave with practical tips on how to channel emotions
- Transfer the cognitive pathways of creative thinking into problem solving