We are extremely excited to be running our Advanced Musical Theatre Classes which follow on from our Beginners & Improvers level.
The musical theatre course will follow the same seven week structure as the Beginners and Improvers culminating in a final showcase for friends and family on the final week.
We will be exploring further Musical Theatre material which will really further develop technique and deepen Musical Theatre knowledge by working on a variety of material which incorporates singing, acting and dancing simultaneously. Each piece of material will give you a chance to focus slightly more on one discipline at a time whilst we also work on building performance confidence.
As well as building on material for our showcase, we will have our Masterclass week where we will be focusing on solo work, acting through song, vocal technique and performance skills.
Advanced Musical Theatre Classes CONTENT
- Vocal and physical warm ups designed to improve Musical Theatre technique
- Deepen knowledge of how to integrate singing, dancing and acting
- Solo Masterclasses - focusing on Acting Through Song
- Intense learning of material for the showcase
- Materials covered on the course will be available to access online to practise to at home
- Rehearse and hone the material before informal showcase to friends and family in the final session