CORONAVIRUS UPDATE – YOUR SAFETY IN STUDIO: Updated 12th July 2021
The Government has confirmed that Step 4 of lockdown relaxations will go ahead on 19th July. We are happy to confirm that City Academy studio courses across London will run in line with these regulations. Our online programme will continue to run as normal, alongside our studio program.
We are working hard with our venue partners to ensure that your experience in-studio will be as safe as possible, and all of our activities are fully compliant with the rules. There are a number of measures in place at all venues to keep our students and tutors safe, including reduced capacities in our studios. If you would like more information about the measures in place at a particular venue please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The mitigations in each venue may differ slightly from one another, but City Academy strongly recommends that you maintain the following practices whilst attending a studio course. If there are any other mitigations in place at your venue that you need to know about, you will be contacted in advance of the course start date.
- We encourage the use of face coverings in the public areas of the building
- Please wash or sanitise your hands upon entering the building and maintain good hand hygiene throughout your visit.
- Do not arrive more than 10 minutes before the start of your class. This is to reduce the number of people in the reception areas at one time. If you are required to arrive early for temperature checks you will be informed in advance.
- Please leave promptly after your class, and do not congregate outside our venues with other students.
- All courses must be booked in advance. As we are operating reduced capacity studio places are limited and available on a first-come-first-served basis. You can book on our website or by contacting our friendly Student Services team on email@example.com or 020 7042 8833.
If you, or someone you have been in close contact with in the last 48 hours, experiences COVID symptoms or receives a positive COVID test please do not attend your class. In this case, please email info@city-academy and our student services team will help you to arrange a date to return to your course, or a move onto another course.
If you develop COVID symptoms or receive a positive COVID test within 48 hours of attending a City Academy class, please inform our student services team as soon as possible.
The most common coronavirus symptoms are as follows. Please also see the NHS website for more information on when to self isolate.
- a high temperature
- a new, continuous cough
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
Please rest assured:
You can book with confidence – you have total flexibility to transfer your booking to alternative dates, or to cancel your booking with a full refund. We are here to help in any way we can.
Our Student Services team is always here to help – please call us or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
A note on Online Learning:
Our comprehensive range of online courses will continue to run.
Students are enjoying our online programme which has proven to be a fantastic place to keep fit, learn and create in a social environment. Online you can connect with like-minded people in a live learning environment. The online course formats follow very similar syllabuses and we are receiving fantastic feedback. Take a look at our programme of live and interactive Online Courses here.
We look forward to seeing you Online or In-Studio soon!