Back In Studios
YOUR SAFETY IN STUDIO: UPDATE 15th OCTOBER 2020
We are back in the studios and your safety is our top concern. To inform and reassure you, please find our safety statement here.
NEW MEASURES IN THE STUDIOS
We continue to work closely with our wonderful venue partners to minimise risk and help keep you safe whilst you learn with us. Before each class you will receive information regarding the specific measures in place at your allocated venue. Track and trace is in operation for all City Academy courses and we are using our register system to keep track of attendance across our partner venues. None of our classes are scheduled to finish after 22:00, in accordance with the new government curfew regulations.
With London moving into a high alert with COVID restrictions all classes are being conducted in line with government guidelines.
For your peace of mind, we can confirm:
- We have introduced staggered start times to ensure everyone can maintain a safe distance on their way to the studio
- Face coverings should be worn when travelling around all venue buildings, unless you are exempt. They can be removed once you are in the studio, unless a venue or activity stipulates you are required to wear one. You may continue to wear your face covering in studio, but please be aware if you are taking part in strenuous activity.
- Please do not mix with anyone outside of your household or support bubble before class
- Some venues will be enforcing temperature checks
Safe, Clean Studios
- You will have access to hand sanitiser and/or soap and water throughout your visit
- High usage surfaces are being sanitised regularly
- Many of our venue partners will have specific measures in place, for example a one-way system (where possible) with a separate entrance and exits
- Signage to indicate these measures are on display where necessary
- Venue risk assessments are available upon request - please email email@example.com.
Smaller Class Sizes
New government guidance states that indoor exercise classes and other activity groups can only continue provided that households or support bubbles do not mix. Please note that all City Academy classes take place in COVID-secure venues and social distancing is monitored and maintained, and so your class with City Academy are permitted to continue as planned. Social distancing will be strictly adhered to in all City Academy classes, and there will be no interaction between individuals, which allows our courses to run as planned within the government legislation. Should the guidance change we will update this statement and act accordingly. We're keeping class sizes small with various measures detailed here too. For peace of mind, if guidance changes while you are part way through a course we will offer options to move to another course, accept course credit or a refund for any remaining classes.
To reduce risk and in line with government guidelines we have reduced capacities across all courses.
Please arrive promptly at your booking time - we need to avoid groups of students waiting in the entrance or meeting areas. You may also be asked to arrive earlier for your class, please check your reminder emails for details.
Please note - some of our venues have recently opened, some will open soon, and some have yet to decide when to re-open. In the short term we will be running a reduced schedule at a smaller number of venues - our aim is to increase this over time. Please check our website for the latest schedules.
Finally, please rest assured:
You can book with confidence - you have total flexibility to transfer your booking to alternative dates or to cancel your booking. In these uncertain times, we are here to help in any way we can.
If we have to postpone or cancel any of your bookings we will offer a transfer to other dates, a credit, or a full refund
Our Student Services team are always here to help you - please call us or email if you have any questions
We look forward to seeing you again soon!
The team at City Academy
In the meantime, if you have any queries please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.