Position Type: Full-Time Monday – Friday (7.5 hours per day)
Flexible Weekly Hours with occasional weekend work:
2 days a week 9:00 – 17:30
2 days a week 10:30 – 19:00
1 day a week 11:30 – 20:00
Annual leave: 20 days per annum
Pension (after 3 months)
Unlimited complimentary City Academy courses
Based in a creative, busy environment at our Head Office in Clerkenwell, London
The Student Services team is responsible for enrolling students in our wide range of performing and creative arts courses. As Student Service Executive you will answer enquiries from new and existing students providing excellent customer service and upselling to hit monthly targets.
We are looking for someone who is driven by delivering world class customer service and is highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales. You must be a pro-active, organised multitasker who enjoys working in a fast paced team environment.
The role involves:
- Handling enquiries from students.
- Working towards monthly individual and team sales targets
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing students over the phone, via email and occasionally in person
- Managing student issues and complaints that may arise.
- Chasing outstanding invoices.
- Working across a range of communication channels: Live Chat, Email, Phones.
- 1yr+ in a sales role
- Proven successes in sales and customer service.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Open to constructive feedback.
- Experience building relationships with both consumers and businesses.
- Passionate about customer service.
- Self-starter that is highly organised and functions well as part of a team.
- Computer literate with experience using IT system (eg. CRM)
- Fast learner
- Positive attitude
Experience in the following would be useful but is not essential
- Saleforce – CRM
- Xero – Invoicing
Application deadline is 6th August 2021: . To apply for this role please complete this application form: https://forms.monday.com/forms/d25c16dde08099e9a75f0edfe11d3498?r=use1. Short-listed candidates will be invited to a video interview then an in-person meeting at our office in Clerkenwell.*
|Job Category||Student Services|