Online Executive Presence Intensive
Online Executive Presence Intensive
A practical and comprehensive course to prepare for greater professional responsibility.
- Live and Interactive
- Maximum 6 participants
- Personal Feedback
- Led by Industry Experts
- Learn from Anywhere
Executive Presence is the physical embodiment of being a leader. It draws on inner confidence, poise and knowledge and manifests those qualities in the way you communicate using your voice and body language. To positively project with gravitas and authority is vital to team leaders, to facilitate the development of others, and guide their team to excel in the workplace.
Our Online Executive Presence Intensive is an advanced option for those with 3 – 5 years management experience, looking to prepare for greater professional responsibility. This dynamic and interactive virtual course offers insight and advice to champion ongoing development.
A note on participation: Enhancing these skills requires practical and active participation. As this is an interactive, group class all students will be required to have their videos turned on.
Online Intensive courses run five days back-to-back, and our interactive online format promotes engagement from anywhere in the world. Each day involves an exciting line-up of classes exploring the foundational elements of Executive Presence. Our cohort of expert tutors have carefully formulated this intensive option to explore a range of skills. During this course you will:
- Enhance your vocal quality and develop practices to strengthen it. Voice-work will relax and free the natural voice to make it the best reflection of you as a leader.
- Understand body language, and how to align yours, to actively and accurately communicate with your whole self.
- Practice active listening techniques which is a vital leadership skill.
- Further develop your communication skills in conversation with peers.
- Participate in Role Play Sessions to put new skills into ‘realistic” practice.
- Engage in one-to-one Coaching sessions to embed your progress.
The Online Executive Presence Intensive is designed to provide a varied and detailed course content for leaders with 3 to 5 years of experience. The content covered will:
- Begin with techniques to open yourself up both physically and mentally.
- Explore your vocal range and physicality with focused sessions.
- Develop a range of communication skills to truly engage your audience.
- Revitalise your approach to storytelling and presentation techniques.
- Practice new skills in a safe and inclusive environment.
You can also expect:
- Bespoke Support throughout the course.
- Best Practice Techniques advised by specialist voice and business coaches.
- Opportunities to collaborate with others and receive feedback.
- Advice on how to stay proactive in your career.
Learn effective breathing techniques to improve projection and audibility; Harness your pitch, pace, and intonation to develop the power of your voice. Explore ways to release tension and speak with confidence.
Develop Body Language awareness to establish a fuller presence. You will learn how physical signals are perceived and ways to ensure that your body language is aligned with what you are wanting to communicate.
Explore Active Listening techniques from the borrowed wisdom of actors. The ability to listen well is a key skill to develop executive presence. Effective listening encourages others and overall enables a better understanding of people.
Engaging with Story
Stories entertain, educate and persuade. Research has shown that we all retain information better when it is delivered as a story. In this module you will master narrative techniques to shape your message and create a lasting impact whilst building rapport. Embrace the obstacle and turning points of your story to connect with any audience on a human level. Learn to wield the emotional experience of storytelling in order to connect, inspire and lead your team.
Finesse Advanced Presenting skills with approaches that help you connect with your target audience in a creative and collaborative way. Master techniques and new ways to plan and structure your virtual and in-person presentations. Learn how to tailor your key messages to engage and galvanise your audience.
Employ Creative Communication techniques via masterclasses that challenge and uplift your leadership skills – all within an encouraging and inspiring virtual setting. Work with a writer to fine-tune your personal introduction, find your funny with our Stand-Up Comic and think on your feet with a masterclass in Improvisation led by our professional acting coach.
Enact Role Play scenarios to practice core skills in a safe environment. By trying out your new skills, you can explore how other people are likely to respond to different approaches and get a feel for approaches that are likely to work, and for those that might be counter-productive for you. You can also get a sense of what other people are likely to be thinking and feeling in the situation so you can build up experience and self-confidence with handling the situation in real life.
One-to-One Coaching Sessions
You will meet with the tutor to get feedback and coaching to help with any particular requirements that you may have. The sessions can also help you define goals for continued development after you have completed the course.
- 2 metres squared to move in
- Comfortable Clothes
- A device with Camera and Microphone
- This intensive is an online course, and it is accessed via Zoom.
- This intensive is suitable for all levels