Congratulations on being invited to join the Flamenco Company.
The Flamenco Company rehearse weekly and perform regularly throughout the year.
How to join?
- You have been accepted onto the Company after taking an introductory class or be invited to join the Company directly by Carlos Otero
- Start your membership by booking onto our membership plan in the "Booking & Timetable" section.
- Attend your first session of the Company
- Choose between a monthly membership of £80.00, or an annual of £864.00
- There is a minimum membership period of 3 months
- The membership cost covers you for all rehearsals and shows for the duration of your membership
- The Company rehearses throughout the year, with a 2-week holiday in the summer and over Christmas
- Please note: there may be some additional costs for your costumes for the shows
If you haven't taken an introductory class or been invited to join the Company by your tutor but are interested in joining the Company please book an introductory class here: www.city-academy.com/https://www.city-academy.com/flamenco-dance-company