Our Photography Courses are designed to suit all levels - from absolute beginners to aspiring professional photographers.
Based in our dedcated professional photography studio, 5 mins from Waterloo Station, explore the art of great photography in a dynamic and practical learning environment. From our range of workshops and courses including Portrait, Street, Documentary and Studio Lighting for Photography to our Digital Photography for Beginners and Intermediate Digital Photography courses, we have classes to suit all interests.
- Small class sizes mean more dedicated one-to-one time for each student
- Classes are held in our fully equipped, dedicated photography studio, 5 mins walk from Waterloo Station
- We have DSLR camera's, tripods, flashes and accessories avaiable for use throughout your class, free of charge
- Our expert tutors have a wealth of experience across a huge range of photography genres
- From street to portrait, and fashion to macro, we have a huge range of photography courses and workshops
Take your pictures to the next level with our five-day Photography Summer School. Gaining a further understanding of the technical and aesthetic aspects of photography.
Use state of the art filmmaking and post-production equipment to write, direct and edit a short film in the Adult Filmmaking Summer School
Our Tutor has done an excellent job with us. They made sure we understood the basic principles of how to control exposure in our cameras and let us explore and put the skills into practice. They were also strongly encouraging towards leveraging our creativity and the results could be appreciated in the last session when all the students presented their photographs. The course overall strongly exceeded my expectations.
Alfonso - Photography Beginners
Tailored news, the latest offers and industry advice straight to your inbox.