The London wedding photography course includes:
Day One – Theory and Planning, Business Tips
Day Two – Practical Session with models.
Over the full course we’ll cover the following subjects:
- What makes a good wedding photographer?
- Preparation – planning the day, visiting the venue, engagement shoot
- Wedding photography kit discussed in depth
- Lighting – making the most of natural light, when to bring portable lights
- Key photographs and posing – how to direct your subjects for unforgettable images
- Challenges and how to deal with them – changing weather, difficult guests, limited time etc
- Essential images – how to stage and capture the photos all bride and grooms expect, including the ‘first look’, the ceremony kiss, confetti pictures, cutting the cake, group photos and getting ready images
- Selections – how to choose the final images and how to present them to the client
- Sales and marketing techniques – wedding photography is competitive, so you’ll learn how to stand out from the crowd and how to price your services
- Contracts – how to form a legal contract to protect yourself