Our Comedy Acting Classes focus on the skills needed to deliver authentic and relatable comic performances. Led by a professional actor, these practical acting courses are upbeat, playful and dynamic in nature.
You will be encouraged to connect with your own personal sense of humour, learn the importance of contrast and conflict, rhythm and comic beats as well as physicality and vocal delivery.
Comedy Acting will prove an uplifting and fulfilling experience so whether you are trying out performing for the first time or an experienced performer looking for a new challenge, we have the right course for you.
- Taught by experienced performers
- Learn in a fun and supportive atmosphere
- Explore a range of comic concepts, techniques and strategies for creating solo and ensemble comedy performances
- Create your own comedy sketch or scene
- Learn tips and techniques professional comedians and comedy writers use
- Learn to channel nerves in a positive way
Amazing class - had a lot of fun learning the various techniques, creating our own sketch and then acting it out. Completely exceeded all my expectations. The teacher was especially impressive! Very sharp, focused, knowing exactly when and how to develop...
Our Acting Summer School offers a wide range of acting masterclasses and workshops from screen acting and Shakespeare across five full days of tuition.
Learn about camera technique, casting types, character building, audition technique, monologue and duologue work, and about the industry and getting work in our Screen Acting Simmer school.