In this course, you will:
1. Learn how to structure, outline and shape a musical
2. Explore the various styles of musical theatre and how and why they work.
3. Understand and musical language of your show and how to create it
4. Develop story building skills through imaginative working.
5. Create a pitching document to get your show noticed by producers and learn how to sell your show
6. Develop interesting fully formed characters
7. Learn how to write scenes and lyrics in the same voice.
8. Have the confidence, tools and motivation to continue developing your show.